Lymunix © 2021 All rights reserved.
Intra-oral spray for the intake of different medications has been in practice for many decades. In some cases, these oral sprays have been much useful especially in the case of medicines for respiratory diseases. Countless research studies have shown that intra-oral multivitamins sprays are effective, fast, and use convenient delivery mechanisms.
There are multiple health benefits of taking multivitamins in the form of intra-oral spray such as:
● Optimum bioavailability
● Rapid delivery mechanism
● The convenient delivery method for the modern lifestyle
● Pioneering technology using quality ingredients
● 100% natural flavoring and preservatives.
● Rapid absorption through the vast and superficial capillaries network inside the oral
● Intra-oral multivitamins spray actually represents the ultimate convenience in modern-
day lifestyle and they can be just inhaled and used without needing any food or water as
these are not meant to be engulfed or digested.
● The process of using these multivitamins sprays is very simple and easy to use,
○ As one delivers, sprays tiny droplets into the very soft tissues of the oral cavity.
○ These droplets are ultimately absorbed into the superficial mucosa and get
absorbed immediately into the general circulation.
○ Hence this way, these ingredients reach the ultimate destination through the
● Intra-oral multivitamins spray to save a lot of energy that can be used in other useful
● Since there is less involvement of the Gastroenterol tract here, there are fewer side
effects on the gut because of these multivitamins.
Traditionally almost all kinds of medicines for treating different ailments were used in the forms of capsules and tablets. Realistically speaking these capsules and tablets are not tolerated and suited by every age group Especially children and elderly people who are unable to swallow big-sized capsules and tablets. Since our digestive system has been specially made for intake, digestion, and absorption of heavier foods, there is no guarantee of proper absorption of supplements, and medicines in the form of capsules and tablets. That is why all medicines and multivitamins if taken through an oral spray can be more helpful in terms of direct absorption into the bloodstream.
Intra-oral sprays if taken delivers all prepared ingredients directly into the systemic circulation of blood, so cutting downtime is taken for the hours-long process of absorption from the intestine and mechanism of action on targeted body parts.
Intra-oral multivitamins spray actually provides balanced and very small-sized droplets that are instantly taken into the vascular system in the mouth and oral cavity. Hence these micro-sized droplets get absorbed very quickly leading to fast uptake of ingredients.
Dr. Sajid Hussyn
|Per Day (5 Sprays)||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin C||20.00 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B3||8.00 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B5||4.50 mg||75%|
|Vitamin B6||1.20 mg||85%|
|Vitamin B2||1.05 mg||75%|
|Vitamin B1||0.55 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D3||800IU / 0.020 mg||400%|
|Vitamin A||600IU / 0.180 mg||22.5%|
|Vitamin K1||0.075 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B7||0.050 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||0.006 mg||240%|
Lysozym hydrochloride1) (Lysozyme), Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), Panthotenic acid as calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin as riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2), Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin B3), Vitamin A as vitamin A palmitate (Vitamin A), Iodine as potassium iodide (Iodine), Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Methylobalamin (Vitamin B12), Sorbitol, liquid non-crystallising, Glycerol (85 per cent), Polysorbate 80, Sunflower oil refined organic, Potassium sorbate, Lemon flavour, Purified water.
Get yours one now!